Werewolf: The Apocalypse
See Making a Character for explanations of the rare and restricted lists, or go back to the spheres list.
As this is a game with active storytelling and a metaplot, Player Characters must be created to mesh with that theme. As a result, Wyrm-aligned Player Characters will not be permitted.
The following kinds of characters will be open:
- Ananasi (all factions except Agere and Anomia)
- Bastet (Pumonca, Qualmi)
- Garou (Bone Gnawer, Glass Walker, Fianna, Silent Strider, Uktena, Wendigo)
- Gurahl (Forest Walker)
- Mokole (Mokole-Mbembe: Halpatee, Piasa)
- Ratkin (Rat Race, Ratkin Ronin)
- Rokea (Squamus)
Homid kinfolk to any of the above, except Ratkin and Rokea will also be open, with the full Numina rules from the Kinfolk book.
The following will be rare:
- Bastet (Other tribes)
- Garou (Other tribes except Black Spiral Dancers)
- Gurahl (Ice Stalkers, Mountain Guardians, River Keepers)
- Mokole (Other Varnas of Mokole-Mbembe, plus all Varnas of Gumagan, Makara, Zhong-Lung)
- Ratkin (Other plagues)
- Rokea (Homid)
Homid kinfolk to the above, plus the Ratkin and Rokea, will also be rare, but again will have access to the full Kinfolk book.
The following will be restricted:
- Ananasi Agere and Anomia
- White Howlers
- Anything else Wyrm-aligned
- Other Fera breeds
- Anything described as wiped out or extinct
Non-homid kinfolk will also be restricted.