Mage: The Ascension
As this is a game with active storytelling and a metaplot, Player Characters must be created to mesh with that theme. As a result, Marauder and Nephandi-aligned Player Characters will not be permitted.
- Technocratic Union-aligned characters, enlightened or not
- Traditions-aligned characters, awakened or not
Unenlightened Technocratic Union agents are open. They get the full stats of an enlightened agent, but are not allowed to take Arete, Genius, Spheres, Awareness, or other traits tied to enlightenment.
Unawakened Traditions-aligned characters are open. They are allowed to use the character generation for Kinfolk, excluding shifter-specific stats. This opens them to the Numina rules.
- Disparate-aligned characters, awakened or not
Unawakened Disparate-aligned characters are rare. They are allowed to use the character generation for Kinfolk, excluding shifter-specific stats. This opens them to the Numina rules.
- Nephandi and their allies
- Pentex-affiliated Technocrats